Need a Locksmith in Nundah?
We service Nundah and with so many vans on the road, we’re never far away.
We believe you should receive the best of service, regardless of which suburb you live or work in.
We help both residential and commercial customers at any time of the day or night to resolve their security issues, whether it is being locked out of their home or car, or wanting to improve their security in some way, even if it doesn’t seem possible.
Use the button below to call now for fast help. We operate with fixed pricing on most of our works, so call for a quick and free quote over the phone in most cases. (This is also our after hours number)
(07) 3554 6614
Toplock Locksmiths carry out a large range of services and so whatever your issue is, we can solve it. Here’s a small list of how we can help and this isn’t everything!
- Locked out? We get people into their homes, motor vehicles and businesses every day – it’s what we do! With 6 locksmiths on the road around Brisbane we can be there fast.
- Lock installation or repairs. Have a lock not working or opening? Doesn’t matter if it is on a door, screen door, window, garage door, gate or anything else – we will try and fix it first. If it can’t be fixed then we will discuss replacement options with you. Or maybe you’ve bought a new lock and can’t fit it properly – no problems we can sort that for you!
- Don’t know who has keys to your house? There are numerous scenarios that may cause you to want to change your locks so that old keys no longer open them. Examples include – moving into a new property, losing a key, being broken into, wanting a former tenant to no longer have keys to your home or office. You don’t need to change your locks, our locksmiths can take them apart and change them to new keys along with providing you copies of those new keys. While you’re at it maybe you might want to key all locks alike, or some other combination?
- Car Key Cutting. It is very costly to get a new key for your car when you lose your only car key – get a spare cut now at a fraction of the price. We can help with car key cutting in any situation from stuck on the side of the road, through to getting a spare key cut now.
- Restricted key system installation. You may know these as master key systems. These systems are restricted because they are a controlled system with signatories and no additional keys can be cut with the approval of those signatories – so no unauthorised keys will exist. These systems are significantly harder to pick open, longer life and the system is managed by us, so at any time we will be able to tell you how many keys exist. For more information see our Restricted Keys page.
- Regular employee turnover? A restricted key system will provide protection as long as you get keys back from departing employees, as you know there are no unauthorised copies out there. But if you haven’t got all old keys back, then it might be worth considering rekeying your office? If this is a regular issue though, then it might be time to consider an electronic access (swipe card) solution? There are numerous advantages of electronic access systems and one of those is that any card can be easily cancelled or reprogrammed, thereby eliminating the problem of former employees having access to your property.
- Keyless entry. Want to see the ultimate in keyless entry systems? Than check out Salto and Clay pages. Both are suitable for commercial purposes, while Clay is also suitable for residential purposes. These are wireless systems meaning they can be easily retrofitted to any building and have some very cool state of the art technology.
- Sales and installation of alarm and CCTV systems. iConnect is a new technology alarm system which you can choose to run with back to base monitoring services or not. This system is wireless and therefore easily retrofitted to any building and when triggered will notify your mobile phone and also send photos through, allowing you to eliminate the cost of the back to base monitoring services.
- Safes, padlocks and other products. Through our shop we sell numerous products, such as safes, padlocks, door furniture (locks and handles), chain, hasps and staples and anchors. We also install any product we sell, such as safes.
Call us using the phone below to discuss any of your security concerns (this is our after hours number as well).
(07) 3554 6614
For your easy and immediate use when required, please find below a QR Code, which when scanned will add “Locksmith 24/7” and our contact details to your phone contacts.